Message #1514

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] new hemi-cube and hemi-dodecahedron puzzles
Date: Sun, 06 Mar 2011 20:39:56 -0600

Ha! The closing of your email made me laugh out loud. Maybe Koop’s "Relaxin’
at Club F****n<http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NB1F1S?ie=UTF8&tag=gravit-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NB1F1S>"
track could enhance the effect. The lyrics go:

*All the colors are changing*
*All the colors are changing*
*All the colors are changing*

:D

I was just playing with the expansion factor setting, and another trippy
puzzle which seems like it might be quite hard is
the length-3 hemi-dodecahedron with the expansion factor set to 1.5. It’s
the hemi-dodecahedron version of gelatinbrain’s 1.1.4.

Cheers,
Roice