Message #1517

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] new hemi-cube and hemi-dodecahedron puzzles
Date: Mon, 07 Mar 2011 11:58:11 -0800

On 3/6/2011 6:39 PM, Roice Nelson wrote:

> Ha! The closing of your email made me laugh out loud. Maybe Koop’s
> "Relaxin’ at Club F****n
> <http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B001NB1F1S?ie=UTF8&tag=gravit-20&linkCode=as2&camp=1789&creative=390957&creativeASIN=B001NB1F1S>"
> track could enhance the effect. The lyrics go:
>
> /All the colors are changing/
> /All the colors are changing/
> /All the colors are changing/
>
> :D

That’s a great idea, Roice! We should make a promotional video with that
music. To keep it interesting, I think it should include lots of our
beautiful puzzles solving themselves. The more variety the better,
possibly with text giving the common and mathematical names of each one.
Bonus for making each twist end exactly on the beats of the music. I
just have too many projects right now to do that, but someday maybe.
Luckily we have no deadlines on our projects! :-)

Thanks for music tip, Roice. Choosing the right music might be the
hardest part, so that’s one big task out of the way. I didn’t know about
this artist before and I really like his straight-up jazz style. Or is
that house or lounge? Regardless, I like it a lot and think it is
perfect for a puzzle video.

-Melinda