Message #1366

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MS5D v0.1
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2011 16:47:39 -0600

Very nice :)

My number one feature request is of course animation. I feel that will give
a huge benefit in understanding the puzzle.

The other main feedback I have for now is that twisting feels backwards.
When I click 3 stickers in succession, say A,B,C I would expect the end
result to be a 3-cycle of those stickers that went A->B->C->A (if I’m
clicking in a clockwise fashion, I’d like the stickers to rotate
clockwise). Instead, you’ve chosen to make it A<-B<-C<-A. I was curious
the reason for this.

Minor issues I ran into with my brief interaction:

I am finding the 4D shift-left rotations strangely unintuitive (they don’t
seem to act like MC4D), but I will have to think on why this is the case
more before I can give any useful feedback.

Awesome as usual Andrey! You’re a puzzle producing machine!
Roice