Message #1157

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Waiting for 1st Hyperspeedcubing Challenge
Date: Wed, 15 Sep 2010 15:19:54 -0700

On 9/15/2010 8:31 AM, thesamer wrote:

> […]
>
> Is it possible to have in new version on MC4D the hotkey: Ctr+W for
> reverse of the last macro? Or ‘Ctr+1’ signed to first macro on the
> list, ‘Ctr+2’, for the second, up to 9th macro ?

Those sound like excellent suggestions, Remi. Would you please add them
to the issue tracker?

>> That’s why I use old version and have 3
>> reference stickers in one of the faces (less work).
>>
>> Did you guys practice with both versions last week? (I just wanted
>> to check because the file formats are different, so it could be a
>> problem this Saturday if you want to use the old program).
> Let’s say it was quite limited check, but we all are aware of that
> problem. I hope that Melinda will be prepared with URL like this:
> http://www.ift.uni.wroc.pl/~rdurka/rubik/challenge/trash/
> <http://www.ift.uni.wroc.pl/%7Erdurka/rubik/challenge/trash/> and
> everything will be perfect. Directory up there is version me and
> Mateusz will be using.

I could do that but the files would have different scrambles. Ideally
everyone would start with the same state. Actually, since Andrey added
the ability to import the new MC4D format we’d only need two. I’ll be
happy to provide an old and new scramble if nobody objects and if
someone sends me the last MC4D version 3 binary since I don’t seem to
have kept one. :-)

-Melinda