Message #1116

From: Andras Ecseki <andras_ecseki@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] mc5d solved
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 09:31:34 -0700

"…I’m wondering if you or someone else might be interested to take a stab at making this page?"

<everyone turns the head towards Remi Q…>

;->

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Date: Tuesday, August 31, 2010, 5:43 PM

Awesome, congrats on your solve, and on beating the old shortest by such a wide margin!  I’ve updated the Hall of Insanity with your achievement.

There hasn’t been a Hall of Shortest for MC5D yet, though there are enough solutions at this point that it could certainly be worthwhile to have one.  I would prefer this to be managed collectively in a new page in the superliminal wiki, which I would link to, and so I’m wondering if you or someone else might be interested to take a stab at making this page?  It’s not a huge deal either way.  If I manage it myself, I might simply highlight the current shortest solutions in the existing tables, using a different color or something…

Take Care,
Roice