Message #1115

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] mc5d solved
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2010 10:43:28 -0500

Awesome, congrats on your solve, and on beating the old shortest by such a
wide margin! I’ve updated the Hall of Insanity with your achievement.

There hasn’t been a Hall of Shortest for MC5D yet, though there are enough
solutions at this point that it could certainly be worthwhile to have one.
I would prefer this to be managed collectively in a new page in the
superliminal wiki, which I would link to, and so I’m wondering if you or
someone else might be interested to take a stab at making this page? It’s
not a huge deal either way. If I manage it myself, I might simply highlight
the current shortest solutions in the existing tables, using a different
color or something…

Take Care,
Roice