Message #1031

From: deustfrr <deustfrr@yahoo.ca>
Subject: Re: 3^4 solved by a 12 year, 7 month, 16 day and 22 hours old! :3
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 2010 20:16:53 -0000

I want my name to appear as Raymond Zhao ;P
although I would like to be called deustfrr on the forums.
I’ll never become fast on MC4D, so I just solve the cubes.
deustfrr means nothing, I just thought it sounded nice (doostfur) lolz
I finished solving all the centers! But I don’t even know how to solve the faces!