Message #992

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Sub-100K for 3^7
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 2010 14:30:05 -0700

Deepest congratulations from me too, Audrey! I’m amazed on a couple of
levels. First that the puzzle exists at all in a solvable form, and
second that it was first solved before the 6D version. I’m not even sure
how we should deal with that second part because in a very real sense
you solved the 6D cube at the same time. In fact you solved 14 of them
simultaneously and with style! I guess my suggestion is that you quickly
return and solve the 6D puzzle before anybody else does so that there
will be no confusion on that point. My suggestion for everyone else is
to do the same and try to *create* that confusion! :-) I’m happy
either way. In fact I’m simply thrilled with all the recent puzzles and
achievements. There have been many times in the past when I felt that
everything to be said or done had been said or done, only for something
new and exciting to appear. I don’t think that I will ever feel that way
again.

-Melinda