Message #937

From: Chris Locke <project.eutopia@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.11
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010 23:38:46 +0900

First time in the entire universe? That would be one crazy record to hold!
:D Too bad there’s no way for us to really know what other intelligences
there might be out there… and also if there was someone else out there who
solved this puzzle, who really solved it first would be a hard question to
answer due to relativistic effects ^^. I think it would be most safe to say
first person in the history of Earth at least though. I look forward to
seeing the first solution in 7D (or even 6D for that matter :D)

Oh yeah, that actually brings me to another question that I was thinking
about… are we sure that there isn’t any other higher dimensional rubik
cube communities out there on the internet that might also have some firsts
that we don’t know about? Like, obviously lots of people in the world don’t
know English so might not know about the MC4D community, and there could be
a similar group out there in a different language for all we know.
Interesting to think about at least.