Message #936

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC7D v0.11
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2010 21:30:25 -0700

Using the slices mask to rotate the entire puzzle should not count as a
twist. MC4D detects these cases and records the move as its equivalent
rotation, instead of as a twist.

I agree that this is getting very interesting! How long before we see
our first full 3^7 solution? I’m guessing not long at all. Will this be
the first time in the entire universe? I don’t think that it’s crazy to
think that it might.
-Melinda