Message #782

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] The final build?
Date: Mon, 16 Nov 2009 11:30:50 -0800

Remi,

Thank you so much for the bug report.

I did check and found that the problem you’re seeing is not due to
scramble commands queuing up. I suspect the problem is actually that the
scrambling is so fast that the graphics system can’t keep up. Holding
the Ctrl-F will hang the display depending upon how long you hold it,
but it seem to always come back to normal eventually. I currently don’t
see a good way to keep that from happening, so until then I suppose the
best workaround is to simply not do that. ;-)

While I’ve not fixed that problem, I did discover that an important
related problem was making a mess of the log files. I’ve fixed that one,
uploaded the fixed version and deleted the previous one (162).

Thanks again!
-Melinda