Message #776

From: matthewsheerin <damienturtle@hotmail.co.uk>
Subject: Klaus’ parity
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 21:40:28 -0000

I have a surprisingly short solution, but I just got a surprise early birthday present, the laptop I am using just now! :) It’s my 18th on tuesday :D

As such I don’t have MC4D and I’m busy just now anyway, I have uni stuff to do.

On a side note, that makes me currently the same age I believe (17 until Tuesday) and nationality as Breandan Vallance, the current world champion at 3x3. I guess this is the year for Scottish cubers to make themselves known :)

The solution will be on its way soon though, and good luck with future iterations on the 3^4

@everyone who has replied to my post: Thanks for the great replies :)

Matt