Message #778

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: The final build?
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 2009 19:09:12 -0800

Dear Cubists,

Because of the testing that you’ve done on the 4th beta build, I think
we’re good to go. At the same time, we couldn’t resist making a couple
of last minute improvements. Specifically, we’ve implemented the popular
suggestion of storing the mc4d.props file in the same folder as the jar
file (http://code.google.com/p/magiccube4d/issues/detail?id=70), and we
also made puzzle resets and full scrambles faster. I’ve installed the
new jar file in the downloads section as usual. We don’t need any
serious testing of this build but would definitely appreciate it if some
of you would test both the property file thing and puzzle resetting and
scrambling. Unless anyone discovers problems with this build, I intend
to make it the first public 4.0 tomorrow.

Thanks for all of your help and suggestions!
-Melinda