Message #676

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC4D laser crystal cube
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 17:47:19 -0700

What Roice didn’t mention is that he also had one made and sent to me!
It’s one of the most beautiful and personal gifts I’ve ever gotten. I
added a photo to the web site here
<http://superliminal.com/stereo/crystal/>. You really need to see it in
3D, so if you have any ability to view stereo images, then click the
photo for a stereo viewing applet and select your favorite stereo
viewing mode.

Thank you so much, Roice! You’re the best!!!
-Melinda