Message #603

From: ltd.dv8r@gmail.com
Subject: Re: Re: Magic 120 Cell Solve
Date: Tue, 16 Dec 2008 21:48:08 +0000

Hello All,

Thank you for the congratulations! To answer your question Melinda, yes it
was a lot of fun and I might do it again sometime if I think of a faster
method! ;)

As for your question Roice, the way I solved this thing is entirly similar
to how I solve the 4D cubes. It seemed like a good starting point sice I
solve a 3D Megaminx similarly to how I solve a 3D Rubik’s cube.

Now that this project is done (it only took me about a week btw :) ), I
would really like to go back to the 4D cubes but I admit, using the special
features that Roice included in the program
makes the puzzle experience much more enjoyable, not to mention faster.
Could we please have these kinds of features in the 4D cubes??? Please?? I
think everyone would love the piece finder that Roice invented and the
piece highlighting would be very useful for the larger cubes.

On another note, I know I’m not the only one that has got their hands on
the new V-cubes. I think that we know we can solve the 3D 6x6 and 7x7 it
would be cool to give the 4D versions a shot. Maybe after those I’ll tackle
the 5D versions. :D

Cheers,
Noel