Message #602

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: Magic 120 Cell Solve
Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2008 23:55:28 -0800

Yes, and a huge congratulation from me too! I’m also a little surprised
this happened this quickly. That said, I’m not surprised that it was by
you, Noel. You’re a puzzling animal! I’m starting to wonder whether my
prediction that it would be a very long time, if ever, until we see a
*second* solution, might also be very wrong. What do you think, Noel?
Was it fun? Do you think you’d ever do it again? Maybe to take back the
shortest record once someone breaks yours? Please do tell us all about
your method, experience, and feelings about this frightening boss
monster. Most of all, aren’t you glad to know that no higher dimensional
analogs exists? :) This is the end of the line for the really special
4D figures. I hope that your achievement helps you enjoy a much-deserved
relaxing holiday break.

-melinda