Message #605

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Fwd: [MC4D] Re: Magic 120 Cell Solve
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 2008 09:45:44 -0600

Well, this is my third attempt to get this post through. I wrote yahoo last
night and they responded that they recently upgraded their spam filters and
my posts are getting marked as spam. I guess having links in your messages
increases your spam-probability. Why they don’t have members of the group
white listed I can’t surmise…