Message #532

From: spel_werdz_rite <spel_werdz_rite@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Cube in a cube (16 moves)
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2008 05:31:14 -0000

Yeah, I remember both of those posts and was thinking of them as I
made this. I was disappointed to do this and then realize that Remi’s
version was of opposite colors. I think even numbered checkers are
impossible in 5D for the same reason they are in 3D. Maybe even
checkers in any odd dimension is impossible. Great discussion for
group theory. =)

Melinda, do you think the Superduperflip (I like to call it Hyperflip)
would give us the shortest number of moves to solving the 3^4 as the
Superflip theoretically does for the 3^3?