Message #533

From: whiteandnerdy182 <white.and.nerdy182@gmail.com>
Subject: greetings
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 07:20:10 -0000

Hi I’m Arthur Fusco, #81 in the solution list.

I’m 17 and live in Colorado. I just graduated high school and was thus
allowed time to work on this puzzle.

I was introduced to solutions for 3 dimentional cubes about 8 months
ago, and it kind of spread like wildfire through my school. I was the
first to learn the solutions for 4x4x4 and 5x5x5 cubes, and I thus
went searching the interwebs for something a bit higher magnitude. I
found the link from wikipedia and saved the file on my computer. A
month ago, I decided that it had sat there too long and I became
determined to fix it, so I began work. Now that I’ve done it, I must
try again to do it faster, shorter, whatever. I will also probably
move on to the larger 4D cubes and perhaps eventually the 5D version.

anyways, this seems like a relevant and enjoyable group, so I guess
I’ll stick around.