Message #451

From: Jenelle Levenstein <jenelle.levenstein@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Noel conquers the 4^5!
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2008 16:33:11 -0500

Your forgetting that the complexity of the moves required to solve the cube
increases as you add dimensions, so a 4D being would still have trouble
solving a 4D cube simply because of the complexity of the moves. Most humans
can’t easily figure out how to solve a 3x3x3 the first time. By the way
would a 3x3x3 cube be possible to make in a 4D would or would it just fall
apart. It could be analogous to the slide puzzles we make.