Message #441

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Noel conquers the 4^5!
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 20:44:18 -0500

Hey guys,

I wanted to let you all know the Revenge version of the 5D cube has been
solved for the first time! I just uploaded Noel Chalmer’s solution to the
Hall of Insanity if you’d like to take a look.

*www.gravitation3d.com/magiccube5d/hallofinsanity.html*
**
This puzzle has 2560 stickers and 1024 cubies and as best I can tell from
our emails, I think it only took him about a week! But I’ll let him expound
if he’s interested.

Since they have so many pieces, Noel requested a new feature (a cubie
finder) to help him out with the Revenge and Professor 5D puzzles, and this
is part of the install now. It is on the options menu or you can CTRL+F.
Also, thought I’d mention redo was added last year as well (that had been
requested a lot so I finally did it, but I never mailed out about it).

I hope this finds everybody well,

Roice