Message #440

From: marvincastellonrubiksmaster <marvin.rubiksmaster.castellon@gmail.com>
Subject: Introduction
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 21:48:00 -0000

Hello, my name is Marvin Castellon. I am 14 years old. I live in
Alexandria, Virginia and I joined soon after I soved the 3x3x3x3. The
first time I solved the 3x3x3x3 it took me 7732 twists. The second time
it was 2650 twists. I have also solved the 2x2x2x2, so far my best on
it is 324 twists.

I live in an apartment with my parents and my little brother, Jeremy. I
liv by a very woody area where I have seen all sorts of animals. I go
to Francis C. Hammond Middle School. Right now I am in the eighth grade
and I am about to graduate middle school. In school so far I hold every
rubik’s record from the pocket cube (2x2x2), to all big cubes, to the
3x3x3x3.

Solving the 3x3x3x3 was the hardest puzzle I solved so far. It took me
pretty long considering I was using Roice’s solution. Well I glad to
have have solved the 3x3x3x3 and to be in this group.

                                     Marvin