Message #430

From: zzzonked90 <zzzonked90@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: Q about 4^3 instead of 3^4
Date: Sat, 20 Oct 2007 13:28:27 -0000

Try Dan Harris’ CubeStation at www.cubestation.co.uk.
The link to the solution is somewhere in the left column.
Happy solving (:

Oh here’s a suggestion from me: once you can solve the Revenge, try
the Professor’s on your own without referring to Internet or book
solutions, you’d be surprised that you can solve it only with 3^3 and
4^3 methods, that’s what I did anyway. Took me 40 minutes to solve it
right after I bought it. There’s a GREAT sense of achievement after
solving it all by your own (:

— In 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com, "Jesse Thompson" <jesset@…> wrote:

> Yep, back here in terestrial land I just bought me up a Rubik’s
Revenge. ;)