Message #393

From: markoram109 <markoram109@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Conquered Everest?
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 15:07:29 -0000

Melinda,

Thank-you very much for your kind words of support: these really
make all the difference for me in these crazy undertakings :)

Certainly there are many higher peaks out there: Olympus Mons, on
the planet Mars, is 3x higher than Everest for a start, and I think
there are cliffs on Miranda (a moon of Uranus) even higher. So as
you say there are always new peaks to aim for. Still, I’m not sure
I’ll be emabrking on any of these new challenges just yet….

What I will be doing soon is expanding just a little on how this
solution worked out for me, with the hope that it will be useful
(and inspiring?!) for anyone else attempting to solve any of the 5-D
versions.

Mark.