Message #392

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Conquered Everest?
Date: Mon, 06 Aug 2007 23:01:13 -0700

Hey, congratulations! That’s beyond amazing to have solved a 5D cube. I
haven’t even solved the 4D version!
You did right by sending your log file to Roice and I see that he’s
added you to the hall-of-insanity though I don’t see your log file
listed there.
BTW, even though you have clearly conquered Everest, there are still
higher peaks waiting for the first person to conquer them too! ;-)
-Melinda