Message #251

From: Roice Nelson <roice@gravitation3d.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] More 5D Cubes?
Date: Fri, 19 May 2006 01:07:36 -0500

Hi Denny,

Yes, I would like to add back in support for all puzzles in the range of 2^5
to 5^5. I am not sure yet exactly how to deal with the 2^5 case because all
the click-based twisting is done with 2-colored pieces, and that puzzle has
none. But the others should be relatively painless to get working. Maybe
we’ll have to limit twisting on the 2^5 to be controlled with buttons only.
On MC4D, I noticed the 2^4 deals with this problem by using the different 2D
faces of the 3D stickers to designate different twists. Maybe something
similar could be done with the 2^5, but I haven’t thought it through yet.
Suggestions on this would be welcome.

I’m glad you are liking MC5D!

Roice