Message #189

From: Guy Padfield <guy@guypadfield.com>
Subject: RE: [MC4D] Corner flipped
Date: Tue, 06 Sep 2005 08:06:54 +0200

There’s probably a quick way of doing these corners but here’s a slow,
logical way.

One face has the correct coloured sticker in it. Put this face as RIGHT (in
this case you might put green as RIGHT). Note whether the triangle the other
three stickers make has to turn clockwise or anticlockwise.

Move the corner away using the first of the four-colour series.

Click RIGHT 27 to rotate in the opposite direction to that you wanted your
piece to move in (because your piece isn’t there).

Reverse the first four coloured series to move your piece back.

Click RIGHT 27 the other way (rotating your piece now, the way it needed to
go).

Obviously this rotates a pair of pieces, not just one, but you cannot rotate
just one. Your situation will resolve using this and the second four-colour
series as necessary.

Guy Padfield

_____