Message #188

From: julien0705 <arkandias@hotmail.com>
Subject: Corner flipped
Date: Mon, 05 Sep 2005 20:55:54 -0000

Hello.
My name’s Julien and I’m trying to finish this four dimensional
Rubik’s cube.

I succeeded, thanks to Roice Nelson’s solution, to place all the
pieces.

But I have a problem with the four-colored corners ones. Although
they all are well placed, nine of them have a well directed face and
the three others flipped (I sent a picture name "Corner flipped" in
the photos’ section).
I sought for a long time without succeeding in solving this case,
and the solution of Roice does not mention it.

Could you say to me if that is normal and how to solve (give me just
a track)?

Thank you in advance,

Julien.