Message #187

From: Guy Padfield <guy@guypadfield.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] who wants to take part in FIRST HYPERCUBE Chalenge?
Date: Sat, 13 Aug 2005 04:39:24 -0700

I’m away from home at the moment. End of August or early September would be fine for an online meet. If I come second out of two, can I still be listed as runner up?
No offence R, but you do remind me of my dog when she wants a game of stick - there she is, with infinite persistence, tail wagging like mad, shoving the stick onto my lap… Your enthusiasm is very refreshing!
Guy Chalet Picnel,1882 La Barboleuse,Suissehttp://www.guypadfield.com  — "thesamer" <thesamer@interia.pl> wrote: From: "thesamer" <thesamer@interia.pl>Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2005 09:48:21 +0200To: <4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com>Subject: [MC4D] who wants to take part in FIRST HYPERCUBE Chalenge?
Hyperspeedsolving:

It time for some details: for example numer of contestents and date of the challenge.

I propose the end of the August or beginning of September (saturday or sunday)

And contestents:

with macro:

1.R.Durka
2.J. Thompson