Message #170

From: thesamer <thesamer@interia.pl>
Subject: HyperSPEEDsolving !!!
Date: Fri, 29 Jul 2005 16:55:57 +0200

I want to suggest and I will be insisting on creating the "time competition"…

With first prepeard macros and 30 sec.of preinspection time I manage to solve 3x3x3x3 in:

1h 27 min 13 sek = 87min 13 sek ;))))

I need two more macros one for 2C pieces and one for 4C pieces and I thing I’m able to solve 3^4 under the one hour.

I know that will be unoficial ranking and hard to check this.

There must be some kind of renormalization insolving hypercubes on time. For example condicion I had: macros done before, 30 sec. to look on cube before start the clock)

It could be very intersting category !!!

Ps. I really want to know how quick can others solve hypercubes…