Message #113

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Nate Bergland
Date: Mon, 04 Apr 2005 17:22:35 -0500

On the MagicCube4D home page, the links for Nate and his Hyper Cube program no
longer work. I had encountered and tried Nate’s program about the same time I
first discovered MagicCube4D a few years ago. Now my attempts at searching for
either the person or the program on the Internet fail. Does anyone know where
they have gone to? If he knew about it you’d think Nate would be subscribed to
this list! ;-)

Regards,
David V.

PS - FWIW, I still have the installation package for Nate’s program; but I do
not think that it would be appropriate to offer it for download from the
MagicCube4D site without Nate’s permission.