Message #71

From: Jesse Thompson <ibutton77@yahoo.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Intro from a new member
Date: Sun, 28 Mar 2004 22:33:46 -0800

Achilles: Say, fancy meeting you here friend. What is
that you fellows are studying on this Pattalop?

Tortoise: That’s "Laptop" my athleticly inclined
comrade. I beleive this gentleman is attempting to
solve a Fourth Dimentional Mathematical Puzzle of
Extraordinary Significance.

Achilles: But I was under the impression that pattalop
veiwing devices only used 2 dimentions, height and
width..

Tortoise: Ah, but some cunning disciples of Babbage
and Turing have devised a way to mathemagically
project an *image* of a Fourth Dimentional Puzzle into
a Three Dimentional Space, which is then projected
like a pictograph onto a 2 dimentional..

Jesse: Geroff! you’re getting fingerprints all over
the screen, ya teenage mutant ninja weirdos. :P