Message #31

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Fwd: Olympic Cubes
Date: Fri, 01 Aug 2003 20:43:29 -0000

Date: Wed Jul 9, 2003 3:30 am

— In MC4D@yahoogroups.com, Don Hatch <hatch@p…> wrote:
Hi Konstantinos,

Your father’s invention looks amazing,
and deserves to make a lot of money if its claims are true!
(A physical 11x11 cube, suitable for speed cubing!!)

I don’t have any experience with toy-brokers
or toy-manufacturers-investors,
but I am forwarding this to the MagicCube4d mailing list;
perhaps someone on this list has some experience with such things,
or has a contact at Rubik’s?

Don

—– Forwarded message from Konstantinos Verdes <info@o…> —–