Message #32

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Fwd: This ‘list’ for MagicCube4D
Date: Wed, 06 Aug 2003 15:40:19 -0500

I had sent the appended message a couple weeks ago.
Melinda responded, telling me about the MC4D Group and
requesting that I repost my message on the Group’s
list. So here it is. (I suspect she wanted y’all to
see the comments I made in my last paragraph.)

But there is much more to this story, as you will see
from my next posting.

Regards,
David V.