Message #4196

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] 3-cycle demo on phys 2^4
Date: Fri, 03 May 2019 14:15:31 -0700

Hello Ed,

Burkard has bought two puzzles and has also made a video on the Buddhabrot <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9gk_8mQuerg>, so I am already deeply indebted to him. He has intended to do another on the 2x2x2x2 but hasn’t gotten around to it. He mainly wants a good simulator to generate graphics. Feel free to contact him yourself or simply leave suggestions in the comments of his new videos to nudge him. At the moment Shapeways raised their 3D printing costs by 20% which pretty much killed puzzle sales, so I won’t be ready to sell many until I get it mass produced anyway. He has solved the puzzle but hasn’t made a solution video. Of course a mathologer video on the topic (or follow-up like he did for MC4D solution) could be an ideal solution, and I expect that is his intention. In short, I think this is likely to happen eventually.

Thanks for all your support,
-Melinda