Message #4049

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Physical 2x2x2x2 HOF
Date: Sun, 24 Jun 2018 19:52:08 -0700

Aw, gee thanks, Ed. I think you’re awesome too!

I’ll still sell to list members for $99 including shipping, and I’ll keep it up for as long as I can. You and everyone else on the list can just order through PayPal here <https://www.paypal.me/Superliminal/99>. In the notes, please include:

* Your name and address in the notes with the way you would like it labeled.
* Whether you prefer it to be signed & numbered or just clean.
* Optionally include a phone number for the shipper.

I’d also appreciate it if you use the friends-and-family option so that I’ll get the full amount, but that will give up some buyer protections, so that’s entirely your choice.  Sometimes we can ship immediately. Other times it can take 2-6 weeks.

Happy puzzling!
-Melinda