Message #4017

From: Melinda Green <melinda@superliminal.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Abstracting the Rubik’s Cube
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2018 16:44:50 -0800

Wow, congratulations on publishing and making the cover, Roice! The article is perfect. Your writing is always extremely clear, correct, and succinct. Your images were perfectly chosen and lovingly rendered, (no wonder you made the cover!) and you’ve squeezed the maximum amount of pertinent information into the available space. Of course I love that you were able to squeeze in a mention of my physical 2^4, and the mind-bending puzzles of Andrey and Nan. If I had any criticism it’s your statement that "In 2006, a working five-dimensional puzzle materialized". Of course it didn’t simply materialize, you willed it into existence along with with Magic120Cell and MagicTile! Certainly it must be OK to mention that you created all of these amazing puzzles, but I respect your choice to let people figure that out.

Will you self-publish a web version of this paper? T&F Online appears to allow this <https://authorservices.taylorandfrancis.com/sharing-your-work/> and I would love to be able to link to it.

Great work, Roice!
-Melinda