Message #3984

From: Joel Karlsson <joelkarlsson97@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Physical 2x2x2x2 canonical moves video
Date: Sun, 21 Jan 2018 20:04:07 +0100

Hi,

I can confirm what has already been said. A single 2x2 cap twist is a
4-cycle, an odd permutation and an illegal move. Restacking moves and
clamshell moves are legal "macro-moves" which can be used depending on
moveset and personal preference. Personally, I prefer the pure moveset
(which only allows non-elementary moves such as these in
rotation-sequences).

Best regards,
Joel

Den 21 jan. 2018 12:28 fm skrev "Luna Peña scarecrowfish@gmail.com