Message #3890

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: Cuboid parity-esque situation on a {6}x{4} duoprism
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 2017 14:15:30 -0600

I’m happy to see enthusiasm for Andrey’s {6,3,3} puzzles. From the
website, it looks like you solved the 12-colored version, which is one I
have worked on as well (but have not yet completed).

I’m also interested to hear more about the parity situation you
encountered… What happened specifically and how did you get around it?

Roice