Message #3884

From: Luna Peña <scarecrowfish@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] MC4D wiki records
Date: Sat, 09 Dec 2017 02:08:50 +0000

OK, got it. Thanks.

~Luna

On 9 Dec 2017 02:07, "Melinda Green melinda@superliminal.com [4D_Cubing]" <
4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com> wrote:

Three times and probably still not the last! I’m having a lot of memory
problems, so you should probably expect more of this sort of thing.

And yes, you should upload a screenshot when you add new puzzles, though
technically you don’t have to include one. Typically you don’t really have
to upload your log files either, but it makes for a more complete record
and could be useful to others. For claims of first solves we should
consider that a requirement though.

-Melinda