Message #3773

From: okko.manninen@phnet.fi
Subject: Macro files
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2017 17:53:07 +0000

Hello people,

I was wondering about starting 3^6 cube but I don’t really want to create new macro file. You can’t use 5D macro files on 6D cube so I wanted to ask is there a way to transfer macro files for different puzzle. It would save so much time so I don’t want to start yet.

I also thought about trying 120-cell because it seems kinda interesting. It will propably include lot of repetition and it will propably be a little boring. I ordered my first megaminx to learn how it works. I might try both when the time comes.

-Okko Manninen (Frrari)