Message #3745

From: timebug22@gmail.com
Subject: Re: 234th solver
Date: Sun, 02 Jul 2017 06:11:16 +0000

Hey Luna,

I don’t think that 2c piece orientation matters enough for it to be significantly better than CFOP^4 or something similar but if EOsquare was more efficient it could be as good or better than those methods. Other than that the F2L was solved a lot differently than I solve it, it’s closer to cross-F2L than the freestyle block building I use and it might be faster because I spend a lot of time just planning how to solve stuff and then longer looking for the pieces.

I did half the solve in the morning and the other half later the same day but in total it probably took roughly two hours.

also did my first timed solve, 55:37 but I could definitely do better.

-Mannessah