Message #3627

From: Eduard Baumann <ed.baumann@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Physical 4D puzzle achieved
Date: Thu, 09 Feb 2017 12:43:48 +0100

Wow!!

Your baby holy grail is awesome!

It seems to me that you are still exploring the possible moves and twists.

Have you already a correspondence for each move and each twist?

I would appreciate very much a halfed screen where you see on one side the magnetic move or twist and on the other side the corresponding move or twist on the virtual 2x2x2x2 in a programm like MPUlt.

Congratulations !!

Best regards
Ed