Message #3620

From: mananself@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Remembering Andrey Astrelin
Date: Sun, 29 Jan 2017 08:34:32 +0000

After several hours of intense solving today, I finished the 48-cell FT Mirror Z. The net clock time in the program is 16 hours and 44 minutes, with 140667 moves. Log file here: https://github.com/nanma80/Z48/blob/master/solved.log https://github.com/nanma80/Z48/blob/master/solved.log

The most intriguing part of the solve is the 2C pieces, which I explained in the previous email.

The solve is for Andrey Astrelin, who would also like the experience in 48-cell FT Mirror Z.

Thank you again, Andrey, for creating this puzzle.

Nan