Message #3592

From: qqwref@yahoo.com
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sun, 18 Dec 2016 12:26:31 -0800

I actually don’t recommend trying to make 3-cycle macros on {8,3} 6-Color F0:2:0. As you play around with it more and more, sooner or later you will have an "aha!" moment and it will all become clear! Then you will see why the only two solutions are so short.

I don’t think I encountered that parity problem on {3,6} 14-Color E1:0:0. I solved the cf pieces one orbit at a time, so if I had two pieces swapped in the second orbit, I would just fix that with any single move that swaps two pieces there and also in the unsolved orbit. I did, however, have a parity problem with two centers swapped after solving all cf pieces - see if you can fix that :)

I sent you an email.

–Michael