Message #3551

From: Eduard Baumann <ed.baumann@bluewin.ch>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: MagicTile Solving
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 09:40:36 +0100

Wow!

In this case I retire later ;-)

Ed
—– Original Message —–
From: Roice Nelson roice3@gmail.com [4D_Cubing]
To: 4D_Cubing@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Sunday, October 30, 2016 2:27 AM

Ed et al.,

Thanks again for pushing the boundaries of MagicTile.

I just finished adding 45 new spherical puzzles, a number of new slicings of the platonic solids and five new "orbifold" colorings (I’m thinking I may move the orbifolds to their own folder). I also update the wiki with blank spaces for all the new puzzles. The total number of puzzles in MagicTile now lists as 856. I tried to make the new puzzles interesting, but if any of them seem ugly, let me know and I’ll remove them.

Enjoy!
Roice