Message #3550

From: Roice Nelson <roice3@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Re: How to make a better 3x3x3x3
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2016 01:20:16 -0500

This was an intriguing thread to follow! After reading it, I added some
circle puzzles to MagicTile. However, they don’t match the behavior of the
physical puzzles unless you artificially limit slicemask usage to only
allow 2nd layer twists. I added a circle cube and a circle Megaminx, but
also a circle Klein quartic, which I thought justified this post. When
limited to 2nd layer twists, I think the circle KQ can represent a "super
multi Klein quartic", and it’s cool to think about a hidden 24-color
genus-3 "cubie" :)

Roice