Message #3543

From: llamaonacid@gmail.com
Subject: Re: How do I start coding?
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016 09:52:10 -0700

My questions is quite general which might make it a problem… Any suggestion or comments would help though. It would be nice if we had a guide on how to start coding here in the hypercubing community if that question keep coming up. I am reading Programming: Principles and Practice Using C++ and in my opinion is better than C++ Primer Plus. I am watching some YouTube videos, have checked out freecodecamp (deals with javascrip) which have a chat room and Facebook meet up in real life. Anyways, I am just working with a hodgepodge of resources.