Message #3475

From: David Vanderschel <DvdS@Austin.RR.com>
Subject: Re: [MC4D] Inside a hypercube
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 13:12:50 -0500

Nowadays, it is so much trouble to get an unsigned Java app to run in a
browser that I believe it makes more sense, for one-off situations like
this one, to provide a link for downloading the app. I don’t even see
how to get Nan Ma’s page to display in Edge, Chrome, or Opera. IE and
Firefox acknowledge its existence; but neither, on its own, will run the
app at all. I have to go into the Java configuration to make an
explicit exemption for the nan.ma domain. (I assume Nan has no real
connection with Morocco, but it’s cool that he could get such a domain.)

Regards,
David V.