Message #3386

From: Chandler Meyers <chandlerm2016@yahoo.com>
Subject: Hello 4D_Cubing!
Date: Sun, 26 Jun 2016 02:40:24 +0000

I recently finished the 3x3x3x3 and was invited to introduce myself here. I live in Michigan in the USA and I am 18 years old. I will be attending the University of Michigan this fall. For fun, I have enjoyed twisty puzzles for years, though it is now a secondary hobby to speedrunning video games. I remember seeing the MC4D program years back and never thinking I would be able to do it, but after watching Mathologer’s video I realized that it wasn’t so bad if I just applied the same algorithms and commutators that worked on a 3x3x3 puzzle. Once I got started, it was a fun and relatively smooth journey to solving the puzzle. Thanks to him for the inspiration and of course to everyone who has contributed to making such an awesome program :)